Below are some more rates and terms for the highest yield CDs
- 6 Months 4.75% at Countrywide Bank
- 1-year 4.00% at Excel National Bank
- 2 years 3.86% at Corus Bank & 3.85% @ Intervest National Bank
- 3 years 4.00% at Eastern Savings & 3.97% @ Ascencia
- 5 years 4.25% at Eastern Savings & 4.00% @ Capital One Bank
- 7 years 5.00% at Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- 10 years 4.16% at Capital One Bank
- 3-month treasury bill currently pays 2.31%
- 6-month treasury bill currently pays 2.13%
- 2-yr treasury note pays 1.96%
- 5-yr treasury note pays 2.73%
- 10-year treasury bond pays 3.68%
- 30-year treasury bond pays 4.46%.
- The 3-month treasury bill currently pays 3.07%, the 5-yr treasury note pays 3.50%, the 10-year treasury bond pays 4.11% and the 30-year T-Bond pays 4.57%.
TIPS or Treasury Inflation Protected Securities currently pay
- 5-year TIPS 0.52%
- 10-year TIPS 1.37%
- 20-year TIPS 1.80%
- 30-year TIPS 1.75%
(TIPS pay that yield plus the principal is adjusted according to the CPI inflation )
More terms and rates at Best CD Rates.