Search Bob Brinker Blogs

Friday, September 25, 2009

Bob Brinker's Moneytalk: Summary, Discussion and Excerpts September 26-27, 2009

Posted September 25, 2009....Regarding my weekly summary of Bob Brinker's Moneytalk:

I will not be available to listen to the program or write my usual summary this weekend. However, if anyone hears anything that you think is interesting or noteworthy, please send comments to this post. I will read and publish them when I return.

Sunday morning update:


Jeffchristie reported that Lynn Jimenez filled in for Bob Brinker this weekend.

Saturday, Moneytalk was entirely eliminated from the KGO810 programming. It was replaced by a program called "Consumer Talk" after the Cal Bears Game on Saturday.

I took this just after sunset from the Santa Cruz Wharf looking west toward
Lighthouse Point [LINK] Click to enlarge:


.

Top Rated Newsletter


Timer Digest Features
Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter
on its Cover

Cick to read the full page article!