Search Bob Brinker Blogs

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bob Brinker's Moneytalk Replacement

(Honeybee edit Tuesday, August 12, 2008:
.

I have to apologize to all readers. I simply have not been able to find time to listen to Bill Flanagan's Moneytalk programs this past weekend. At this point, it doesn't look too promising.
8^)


.
I was told that there was a caller in the second hour who made the statement: "I know you aren't supposed to try to time the market." I'd like to know what Flanagan's reply was and will report it here if it was interesting or informative.)
.

Bob Brinker is being replaced by Bill Flanagan this weekend.
.
I am tied up with family this weekend, and will post some comments later.
.
Feel free to express any opinions you may have about Flanagan or anything said on Moneytalk in the meantime (here).
.
___Honeybee

Top Rated Newsletter


Timer Digest Features
Kirk Lindstrom's Investment Letter
on its Cover

Cick to read the full page article!